Windows itself does not recognize and handle all types of file. When you
install software, the installer will normally register that software as the
handler for certain file types. When you install AOO, it should register as the
handler for the ODF class of file types. There is an option to customise this,
but if you install a release version (not some test build) using the default
install, Win7 should recognize your files.

One other possible cause is that the type of file is not specified as part of
the file name. This happens if the "automatic extension" box in the save dialog
is not ticked, and also in some cases when your file name contains a period
(dot) character

I hope you sort it out...

sincerely
KjellVladislav Stevanovic <stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com> skrev:Hello,
When I move cursor on some icon of AOO file, in win7 we can see pop up
message. This pop-up gives us informations about this file (title,
type, size , date of last modification).This pop-up shows about type
of AOO file just "????????".
I use Serbian version of AOO 4.01.
Why this heapens?

Regards,