On 24 December 2013 23:53, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

> jan i wrote:

>>> For sure OpenOffice won't have further releases in 2013. ...
>>>
>> Thx for the answer, that is what I call a delayed answer (10 days).
>>

> You were asking to inform you if we had a release or major activity
> coming. If OpenOffice had a release, or a release-relevant deadline, coming
> you would have received a quicker answer (and I hope you would have known
> anyway).

you are quite right I did know, I was merely trying to make a small joke,
not being too serious. Sorry about that.

>  The first upgrade have already taken place (5 days after my mail), but I
>> encountered some problems that I work on so it did not go in production.
>>

> Indeed, I had checked online (production) to ensure this had not already
> been done. I couldn't know about the failed test.

no of course you could not. And it goes to show your professionalism that
you checked before writing the mail.

The problem with the upgrade was a database problem, and of all
possibilities it was danish in AOO UI, so I know who made the problem :-)

>  Please except an upgrade before january 2.
>>

> OK, but still if you can send a quick note the day before taking the
> production server offline I will appreciate it.

I will try to make it friday evening 27/12 UTC 17:00 - 23:00. This should
give everybody a fair notice.

rgds
jan I.