Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
"Please follow-up to the l10n list"?

OK. No problem at all about you mailing multiple lists the first time. But it's useful to know which one should receive the further answers (otherwise we risk parallel discussions).

I was looking at the URL and it does have some small source code.
Unfortunately I have some problems understanding the code since I don't
master the language.

Perl can be quite unreadable, this one is not even the most unreadable...

Could someone please translate it for me in human language (the
algorithm) so that I can code it in PureBasic?

I would still need a Perl manual to find out what the single pieces do. Data are computed in the "read thesaurus line by line" cycle, but if Kevin wrote it (see first lines) he can probably give you some more guidance.

Regards,
  Andrea.