Am 09/08/2014 04:52 PM, schrieb YoheY - OpenOffice:
Hi!

I found another issue, why xx variables in xx package should be revised.
In test-hu at the moment ( http://www.openoffice.org/test-hu/download/ )
Khmer is selected automatically, although DL.NL_LANG = "hu"; change has
been made (And it worked perfectly previously).

The reason - I gues only, since I can't change the files on svn - that
the 3 new available languages are
left out from the newly uploaded msg_prop_l10n_test_hu.js file. Since 3
left out (Catalan 1,2,3), which were inserted before Hungarian, it
counts 3 more after Hungarian, which is Khmer. It seems, it does not
care about DL.NL_LANG always, it seems it stores a value somewhere
behind, telling to js which number should be used in the sequence of
languages.

when filling the drop-down-box, the strings from the array in "msg_prop_l10n_<xy>.js" will be used when existing. Otherwise from the global "msg_prop_l10n.js" file.

But when the language from DL.NL_LANG should be shown as pre-selected in the drop-down-box, only the strings from the array in the global "msg_prop_l10n.js" file are used as only here the ISO codes are listed.

The array in "msg_prop_l10n_<xy>.js" contains only the localized strings. Therefore these are ignored because here are no ISO codes listed that could be compared with DL.NL_LANG.

Changing this would result in changing all arrays in all "msg_prop_l10n_<xy>.js" files which is IMHO not worth the effort.

Rather I would use this miss-match as a good indicator that the languages in the global and localized JS files do not match.

Marcus