Hi Yohey, all

Just for the record, Asturian, Basque, Galician and Catalonian flags
are of official use in their respective areas of Spain, so there is
not (much) political issues with using it.

That said, I agree that using country/regional flags does not
represent languages properly. For example, in Asturies we use three
languages: Spanish, Asturian and Galician, all three under Asturian
flag ;)

Regards
--
Xuacu