To see myself as a simple newcomer eager to help in localization,
the easier to give my help the more I willing to help and the more satisfied I am with the architecture of the site.

So, my end target is to build an aoo 'mirror site' which offers the possible easiest way to give and get help. Usually one-click solutions with automatized 'help-stage processing'. It may take a long time, since new days bring new ideas, new features, new question marks.

If anything will be integrated into aoo site, I'll be glad.
If none of it, I still learned a lot and coped with programming issues.

Thanks for visiting and testing and for the language name translations!

Best regards,
csaba

On 2014-10-11 12:47, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 10/10/2014 YoheY - OpenOffice wrote:
If native speakers still subscribed on this list and have some minutes
to help
please check the 'pre' v0.3 test page at http://www.yohey.hu/aoo/v03/xx.php

This is nice! I contributed translations for the 3-4 most common languages (since, as I wrote, we'll be OK with English + native for most of the names).

It would probably make sense to start an effort for putting those strings in Pootle: https://translate.apache.org/

I'm not saying it is easy, but we should aim at gradually having the whole "xx" site contents available in Pootle, to allow for easy incremental updates. This is currently open for any volunteers to work on.

Regards,
  Andrea.