Thanks for the quick info!

Aivaras

2015.04.12 19:30, Andrea Pescetti rašė:
On 12/04/2015 Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
Are there any date estimates for the two releases (4.1.2 and 4.2.0)?

No. 4.1.2 is closer but we still have some blockers (we do have a list of bugfixes already done in trunk, but we still need work on digital signatures -this will be the first Apache OpenOffice release coming with a digital signature readily accepted by Windows systems- and on release management in general, since Juergen asked to be replaced for at least some of the release management tasks). For 4.2.0 there is work done on trunk, but it's too early for plans.

Regards,
  Andrea.