On 27/06/2015 Chilau He wrote:
Hello, my name is Chilau He
  Please create two Pootle accounts for me and my friend Saya Onami. I state
that our contributions are under
  the Apache 2 license and we will work on Simplified Chinese and Traditional
Chinese
  My preferred usernames are  chilau and amanda.

Welcome! I created the account for you, but I will need an e-mail address for Saya Onami to create the second one.

Your account "chilau" is enabled for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at