Am 01/07/2017 08:06 PM, schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
I made some editing on the release notes
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
<https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.

this link doesn't work as it points to your private workspace in the CMS: ;-)

Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line of
the release notes.

We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.

I don't remember what you mean by warning. Cannot show an example somewhere?

Thanks

Marcus