Am 02.12.2017 um 19:34 schrieb Marcus:
Am 02.11.2017 um 20:09 schrieb Marcus:
What do you mean by "right order"?

I had a closer look at the German download page and the drop-down list
is definitely not ordered alphabetically.

I think he meant the English webpage. There everything is in the
correct order.

Can someone, please, tell me what has to be done to order the
languages in the drop-down list on the download page? The German page
<https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/> has it right. I would like
to reproduce it on the Lithuanian page
<https://www.openoffice.org/lt/download/>.

I don't have an idea now. But would try to find a way to customize
the item order for every language separately.

Please give me some time.

sorry for the delay. It took longer than wanted - also due to my $dayjob.

But now I think I've a solution and it's working. I've prepared a
Lithuanian test webpage [1] in our staging area. Please have a look
and do some tests.

[1] http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/index.html

The dropdown list looks good, but if I want to download from Sourceforge
it says:

"The "/4.1.4/binaries/lt/A.._x86_langpack_de.exe" file could not be
found or is not available. Please select another file."

Note the /lt/ in the path, this should be /de/ (in this particular case).

thanks for testing.
A variable assignment was missing. Now it should work.

@Aivaras:
I took care of a correct language sorting. But please check for yourself as my Lithuanian is very bad. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus