Hello,
Thanks a lot for your work :)

BestPierre!
    Le vendredi 31 août 2018 à 05:12:48 UTC+2, Keith N. McKenna
<keith.mcke...@comcast.net> a écrit :

 Pierre;|

Welcome! Account |WaniBzh29 |created and enabled for French. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|The activation of your account for Breton will require some extra
investigation on my part. I will send another message when it is completed.

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna