Hi.

I've seen that Mechtilde did a lot of work preparing the translations :-).

But I've noticed something weird. There are quite a lot of translations that are marked as "Needs work". For example this one: https://translate.apache.org/pl/aoo40/translate/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po#unit=15560678

As seems I already changed it's state from "Needs work" to "Translated" 5 years ago (or at least timeline says so)... So I'm wondering if this is a bug or a feature? :-) I mean maybe changing it back to "Needs work" was intentional? Maybe there were some complaints about this translation I should consider or something like that (should I look in bugzilla or something)? Or maybe this is not intentional and there's a bug either in timeline in Pootle or the current state in Pootle?

Regards,
Nux/Maciej.