Hi Czesław,

Am 13.11.20 um 10:09 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi,
>
> On the AOO download page I see a blue underlined heading either in English
> ("Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8 released") or  in the language version (if
> available).
> There are two exceptions:
>
> 1. Portuguese BR
> "Saiba como PARTICIPAR do projeto" - that has nothing to do with the
> release of 4.1.8
> Perhaps it should be replaced with the original message "Apache OpenOffice
> 4.1.8 released"?

Yes, that was what the Portuguese BR community choose at that time.

Let's wait for some opinions (Pedro did already write).

> 2. Hindi
> Still displays "4.1.7"
Well. that was just an oversight from me due to the late hour... Fixed!

> If needed, due screenshot is at the following link:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PiRC7WGh7hAundh33W0j2xnXf-6WxEqS/view?usp=sharing
>

> @Matthias
> Thanks for your outstanding work these days...

Thanks, but I am not alone... ;-)
This is really an outstanding community (and you are part of it).

BTW: Yesterday we had more than 123,000 downloads, not bad!

Regards,

   Matthias