Hi Matthias and all, comments in line.

On 2022-05-24 at 13:12, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>Hi Keith, all,
>
>Am 24.05.22 um 18:57 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>> Hi Matthias and Aivaras, Replies in line.
>>
>> On 2022-05-24 at 07:09, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>> Hi Aivaras,

>>> You are welcome!
>>> Yes, you are right.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately our Pootle server does not send mails out. I am in private
>>> conversation with Oleksiy.
>> Thank you Matthias, the mistake was mine. I set up the account then got
pulled
>> away and thought I had sent the welcome e-mail. Oleksiy, my most humble,
and
>> sincere apologies for  my oversight in not getting that e-mail out to you.
>>> We are also in the process of updating the Pootle server, so maybe
>>> something just needs to be configured.
>>>
>> Matthias, the Welcome message  has always been sent by the person that
created
>> the account. There is a Managing Pootle section in the Pootle Guide at
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Managing_Pootle that has
>> template e-mail to be sent.
>
>Yes, Oleksiy received my welcome message and did try a password reset
>several times but received no mail. Of course he checked the SPAM folder.
>
>I even tried a password reset myself and did not get any mail.

I just created a test account for myself then used the rest link from the
Guide and I received the reset e-mail link from the Guide in my spam folder.
Now I am totally confused

>Maybe there is some process hanging on the Pootle server...

A possibility, but it is possible if it was it has cleared itself and is now
working.

>However, I had a good conversation with Oleksiy and he is excited to
>start translation to Ukrainian!

Thank you again Matthias for making up for my blunder.

Regards
Keith

<snip>