Please bear with me. I am sorry if this is slow.

Am 26.05.22 um 17:27 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Hi Matthias;

On 2022-05-26 at 11:21, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 26.05.22 um 17:04 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Oleskiy;

I completely agree. When I ran a test creating a test account for myself
and
then going to the the reset link, I got the e-mail in my spam folder.

@Matthias, do you have the karma to check the logs on the vm, or should I
contact Mechtilde?
Theoretically I have the karma, but I broke my OPIE password...

BUT: I will meet Mechtilde (and Michael) in a few hours in person.

So I will discuss that topic with her! ;-)
Thank you Matthias, that will be appreciated.

Regards
Keith

Regards,

    Matthias