Hello Vitor, you are replying to an english-arabic translation thread with
your Portuguese skill. Are you sure you are in the right place?

The golden rule here is that every translator starts his/her own thread in
order to apply for a Pootle account (required to submit translations)

PS! There is a certain form to fill if you do not participate in the
process yet.

Taavi /Estonian translation team/

E, 27. veebruar 2023 19:41 vitor wesley <vitorwesleylsi...@gmail.com>
kirjutas: