From: Shashank Khanvilkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 November 2003 17:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Security Aspects of l2tpd

I need to compare some basic security properties for different VPN
solutions. I have listed a few that I could think of below. If you have
opinions about additional one, I will appreciate if you can list them
here.

Does l2tpd support the following (I have marked the ans's that I
think I know):

1. Confidentiality: NO (Packets are encrypted)
2. Data-integrity: NO (using digest: SHA1)
3. Authentication/Non-Repudiation (Both at the session and data-packet
level): ??
4. Anti-Replay protection: ??
5. Forward Secrecy: ??
6. Does it have a user Space Impl: ??