Hi,

Thanks for your reply,
in fact i already have noccp in my options and i don't use encryption, i
depend completeley on IPSec.
What else can be done to make it assign an IP to the client? i don't
want to add the ip staticly in each client connection.

Another problem, is when i add the IP in the tcp settings, i can't
assign the gateway, so after the connexion i can go nowhere, because it
uses its own ip as gateway :(

I have the same settings with pptp and it worked.

What is missing in my configuration to make it work?

In fact the idea is to be able to have windows client connecting to my
vpn server with l2tp and ipsec ( i already have the certification
working and in the log of racoon everything is ok)

Thanks again