Hi,

The router does do NAT, but is supposed to support "Multiple VPN
Passthrough". I will be contacting their tech support to see what is up.
Just to confirm though, if the router was passing through the IPSEC traffic,
what would I expect the incoming packets to be - internal client IP to
public freeswan  IP?  internal client IP to internal freeswan IP?

NAT-T is not really an option - while I have a bit of control over the box,
and could probably get an RPM or 2 installed, I don't think I'll be able to
convince the boss to rebuild the kernel just for me - especially not with an
"experimental and unsafe" patch. :(

Thanks
Toby