On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 02:35:02AM -0700, Wajidali Whowe wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been working on running different linux based OSs on top of L4.
> Is there any documentation or tutorial where I might find information on how
> to make platform devices available for the linux OS running on top of L4. For
> instance, I could not get ethernet devices detected by the OS.

In case of a PCI device you simply add that to the respective vbus and compile
the
corresponding driver into L4Linux. Make sure to activate the virtual PCI bus
driver in L4Linux.

Matthias.

> Best Regards

Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Lange <mla...@sec.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>
Security in Telecommunications
TU Berlin / Telekom Innovation Laboratories
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin
Phone: +49 - 30 - 8353 58 553
Mobile: +49 - 160 - 587 28 07
Web: http://www.t-labs.tu-berlin.de/sect