On 01/27/2015 01:20 AM, teclis High Elf wrote:
> Is there a way to send commands to the kinvoke method of a kobject from
> a ned script? I saw in l4/pkg/ned/doc/ned.dox that an IPC gate can be
> used to send an io stream directly from a ned script. Is there some lua
> sample code I could look at that shows making a kinvoke call of a
> kobject from a ned script?

What do you want to do? In L4Re all system calls are run on an object.
Depending on the type of object, the kinvoke method for that object is
executed.

And what do you mean with "sending an io stream directly from a ned script"?

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.la...@kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth