Dear l4-hackers,

I've seen that Fiasco.OC provides support for the i.MX8 SoC universe.
I'm curious about whether the kernel provides any means to access the
ARM Trusted Firmware (ATF) in general? (especially regarding the
vendor-specific calls for powering different peripheral domains). I've
seen some kind of platform control privilege for cpu powering if I
understood it correctly. Is there something more generic available?

I'm asking, because right now I write a platform driver for Genode
running on the i.MX 8M with focus on the base-hw kernel. But if
there is a way I would like to support Fiasco.OC as well.

Thank you in advance for any clearing up & best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Kalkowski
Genode labs