>Did you know that:

UC Irvine offers, in conjunction with a college in Santiago,  a 4-month 
certificate TEFL program,
  (Teaching English to Foreign Language speakers).  With that certificate 
one can teach English in foreign countries.

>www.extension.uci.edu
>Here is some info from someone I know sho is going to Chile.:
>This is a course to learn how to do it.  After I pass this 4-mo. course 
>and get a certificate, then I'm able to apply for a job somewhere.   UCLA 
>extension also offers this program, but in L.A., a few courses a 
>semester.  But, hey, Santiago sounded like more fun.  The website is 
>www.extension.uci.edu <http://www.extension.uci.edu> .
>Ruth


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to