ArtistSalon is excited to tell you about the efforts to coalesce the
southern California arts communities to explore and further the 8 goals of
the Millennium Project:
http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/goals/index.htm

As you probably know, these goals are definitely achievable and among the
most powerful tools to evolve peaceful and fulfilled existence for people on
this planet.

One.org <http://one.org/> embraces these goals as the core of its mission.
ArtistSalon commits to furthering these significant and powerful goals in
the Los Angeles area by working together with Arts Administrators and
Volunteers to develop events and programming that embrace and expound upon
this core mission.

We host "Discussion Salon | Action Group" Mixers before each ArtistSalon Raw
event (weekly, covering much of Los Angeles) to share with our peers
knowledge, awareness, and opportunity. Further, we seek to provide a
communications channel between any arts person here in the Southland and the
One.org <http://one.org/> Team, facilitating sharing of resources,
audiences, information and access.

We are deeply honored to participate in this exciting opportunity and, by
attending a "Discussion Salon | Action Group" Mixer, you might determine if
it is interesting to become involved with this burgeoning arts community
effort to help shift the human paradigm a bit closer to caring about all
humans.

Please know we are downright giddy about the idea of meeting you. ONE among
many, we here at ArtistSalon are a just a small part of what is a most
extraordinary human endeavor.

Respectfully,

Jason Waters
Executive Director
ArtistSalon
Spring Arts Tower
453 South Spring Street, Lounge 441
downtown Los Angeles, CA 90013-2001
213-926-4437

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cRr2eB/lbOLAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>