*Join the Southern California Library on Saturday, December 10, as we
celebrate old and new relationships and how much we have achieved
together this year...*

*Poets and musicians featuring jazz with Harish Raghavan, poets V. Kali,
Lady Flow, and Antonieta Villamil, and singer Leonard J. Plick. Families
welcome. Delicious refreshments and desserts. *

*@ the Southern California Library
Saturday, December 10, 2004, 1-4 p.m.*

*DON'T MISS*

*    Tours and exhibits
*    Silent Auction
*    Gift Table

Get wonderful holiday gifts: hard-to-find books, including signed copies
of /The Next L.A./, CDs, political and cultural art by local artists and
others, including prints, photos, and ceramics; and tickets and services
to museums, amusement parks, massage, horseback riding, restaurants, and
more.

Among the local artists whose work will be available for sale:

*    the Library's Development Director, Jenny Chynoweth
*    Vibiana Aparicio-Chamberlin, a painter, printmaker, mural artist,
and an altarista
*    Photojournalist Greg Constantine
*    Photographer Devra Weber

Go to www.socallib.org/SCLWebSite/events/holiday05/index.html to see
selected images.

*FREE. EVERYONE WELCOME.

@ The Southern California Library
6120 S. Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles
(323) 759-6063 . www.socallib.org*

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HrzMLB/KbOLAA/E2hLAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>