From: "Isaac D. Harp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:36:02 -1000
Subject: URGENT Action Needed Against The Akaka Bill

Aloha Kakou,

As you may know, S.147RS & S.3064, the Hawaiian Government Reorganization
Act of 2006, will come to the US Senate floor for a vote sometime between
June 5th and June 8th.  We need action to oppose this legislation NOW!

Please see the attached documents ("Letters To Fifteen Senators" and
"Here's Where To Send Letters") that were prepared by the Koani Foundation
leadership of David Ingram, Kai'opua Fife, and 'Ehu Cardwell.  They have
done a wonderful job of helping us to help ourselves.

The most effective way to get our message across to those Congressional
members that have not yet decided on which side they will vote with is to
personalize the letters and FAX (not e-mail) them to the 15 Senators
listed.  You should also phone the Senators Offices after you send the
fax.  If you are a Native Hawaiian say so and say and that you oppose this
legislation.  They need to hear from Native Hawaiians directly!

I have personalized a letter for myself (I.H. Leters To Fifteen Senators)
that I will be FAXING to all 15 Senators then calling their
offices.  Please join me in helping to KILL THE AKAKA BILL!

Please share this with everyone that you know who opposes the Akaka Bill.

Mahalo nui loa, Isaac

Isaac D. Harp
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=P.O.+Box+437347&csz=Kamuela%2C+HI+96743&country=us>P.O.

Box 437347
Kamuela, HI 96743
tel: 808-885-8540
fax: Please call to schedule
<http://www.stopakaka.com>www.stopakaka.com / www.ilio.org

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>
   Note: the content of forwarded messages reflects the opinion of
     the authors, not necessarily that of the list maintainers.
This list is provided as a free service. Donations may be made to:
          Aloha First, PO Box 701, Waimanalo, Hawaii  96795
                  Hawai`i - Independent & Sovereign
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://hawaii-nation.org>http://hawaii-nation.org

    *
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
    *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/7gSolB/TM
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>