Dear Friends,

If you want to stop the Iraq War and bring our troops home, your senators
need to hear from you today. Right now! They need to know that you are
counting on them to stop the escalation, end the occupation and bring our
brave men and women home.

Please call now:

Barbara Boxer
(202) 224-3553

Dianne Feinstein
(202) 224-3841

You can read the rest of this e-mail later, please stop reading right now
and call your Senators.

While the President tries to stay the course in Iraq and provoke another war
with Iran, Republicans are obstructionists in the U.S. Senate. In fact,
Republicans are so frightened of being on record against the President that
they are blocking any discussion on Iraq and running scared from a floor
vote on escalation. We need to remind every one of them that the mandate
from the voters is clear.

At February's DFA-Link events, members will keep the pressure on by sending
postcards to senators demanding binding action. Many local groups hold a
meeting event the first week of each month to socialize, plan upcoming
activities, and take part in an action item. This means the entire DFA
network will be united in focus and taking action together, please join us
at an event in your area.

Search for a DFA-Link event near you:
http://www.dfalink.com/search_events.php

With your phone calls and postcards, we will add to the hundreds of
thousands of voices across this country demanding action. We will continue
to build the movement against this war. It is our responsibility to make
change happen and we will not stop until every soldier is home. Please call
your senators right now, write a postcard tomorrow, and never stop demanding
an end to the Iraq War.

Thank you for everything you do,

Charles Chamberlain
Field Director

"Untainted" News on "Real" World Issues

On 90.7 FM KPFK Or 98.7 FM Santa Barbara

http://www.kpfk.org/ <blocked::http://www.kpfk.org/>

http://www.commondreams.org/ <blocked::http://www.commondreams.org/>

Ara

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>