hello everyone, Dorinda Moreno will be speaking @ Cal Poly Pomona on
saturday, Diversity Day, California NOW. Introduced by, Dionne Espinoza,
on her extensive work on my biography, featuring a classic video
presentation, classic performing arts presentation: 'La Mujer En Pie De
Lucha, Salt of the Earth.

Anyone wishing to join with us afterwards for dinner following gathering,
              please RSVP @ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
dorinda can be reached on Dionne's cell, on saturday only: 619 347-8877

Diversity Day at California NOW, November 17th
                          at
               Cal Poly Pomona.

Dorinda Moreno: On Purpose: from an accidental feminist of the 60's,

           and at times a reluctant one of the 70-80-90's -

                      to a relentless feminist for the 21st century!

Heather Frederick, one of the co-chairs on the planning committee for
the 2007 National Organization for Women's Southwest Regional Women of
Color and Allies Summit. On behalf of the entire committee and all of
the people attending I would like to tell you all how thrilled we are
that you have agreed to speak with us or present a workshop.

Thank you all so much for volunteering your time and wisdom.

In Unity,
Heather Frederick
619-988-5934

Christina Gonzalez, V.P. Diversity
California National Organization for Women
(619)961-5546
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>