Ed,

Democrats should vote for Kucinich?  This should go without saying. The
remaining Democratic Presidential candidates should instead be
prosecuted for collusion with George Bush in war crimes tribunals. One
could feel 'comfortable' even adding Presidential candidate Bill
Richardson to the docket, who as UN Ambassador and later as Secretary of
the DOE, did nothing in his office publicly to prevent or dissuade
President Bill Clinton from using depleted uranium (DU) weapons during
the war in Kosovo/Serbia.
See: http://commondreams.org/headlines/032100-03.htm

Setting aside the already answered question whether our votes will be
fairly counted in the Presidential Primary election (or for that matter
in Pacifica's LSB elections), Kucinich is the only Democratic candidate
for president who deserves registered Democrat's votes in the
primaries.  Nevertheless, I happened to catch Lila Garrett being
interviewd on cable channel LA36 during which she stated, without even
flinching, that many Dems who just aren't comfortable with Hillary
Clinton plan to vote for Edwards, Obama or Richardson. Isn't that
wonderful. Thanks for the report, Lila.

It seems there are many Dem's who won't vote for Kucinich in the Primary
thinking their votes could be wasted.
What delusion. Their votes will certainly be wasted if they DON'T vote
for Kucinich in the Primary. If Dems want to feel more 'comfortable',
they can vote for their favorite God-damned Democratic nominee (whomever
it is) in the general election in November '08.

Jonathan Markowitz