I suggest everyone write to their local or National Newspapers,

These were my comments that I sent to the LA Times

By now, everyone has read and heard the damning news revealing the fact that
Iran was never "the treat" the Bush Administration - once again against its
intelligence reports - had been portraying it to be; a secret intelligence
finding that was kept from the public for one purpose only; deceiving the
American people and justifying military attack against Iran.

Since the President and the Vice President both were aware of this, now
public knowledge - that Iran in fact had seized its pursuit of nuclear
weapons since 2003 - that puts this Administration on the hot seat and on
the spot; once again caught lying to its people.

When is it enough for the American public to rise to its best and hold these
Devils in suites - who took over the white house under shoddy circumstances,
and for lack of a better word, questionable election results among other
things in 2000 - accountable and responsible for all the death and havoc
they have caused in Iraq, and here at home, for the families of the dead
young soldiers who had no choice but to fight the warmonger's wars, whether
or not it was carry out based on - that too is now public knowledge - lies
which this administration told us every day for 3 years before our military
attack on Iraq, still spewing the same rhetoric until this day, and always
with a straight face.

What has the Iraq experience been for the media? What has the Congress
learned from the lies they were told by this Administration? What will the
public say if the media is seen complicit, again, in yet another neo-con
war? What will the world say if we let these warmongers off the hook, again?

Saying that Bush is ignoring the U.S. and foreign intelligence alike is
another way of saying that no matter what, he wants his war, which he
figures will keep him, and the neo-cons in power for an extended time, if
not for ever.

There is no Emperor without a war. That is the bottom line.

In a democratic society, which we so proudly claim to be, it is ultimately
the responsibility of the media to expose these types of threats - not only
to others, Iran in this particular case, and the world - but to us here in
the United States.

Are YOU, the MEDIA going to let these lying chicken-hawks get away with yet
another lie, another drumbeat for war, and another genocidal shock n' awe
campaign against millions of innocent civilians?

A great majority, of the people of this country - your countrymen - do not
wish the blood of innocent women, children and men, on either side, on their
hands; therefore Congress must make it clear to Bush that he has No
authority to Attack Iran.

No more killing in our name,

Ara Amirkhanian

  _____