Subject: Fwd: [NAIR_CC:3525] Militant Stance, Activist Arrested, Arpaio's
Injustice Continues

Pls see the video on the protest at the Maricopa County Supervisors meeting in
Phoenix Arizona, against Sheriff Arpaio heavy racist repression against our
people. I attended the protest today in LA in front of Well Fargo Bank to
protest against Arpaio, who rents an office in Phonix in a Wells Fargo Bank.
This is an example of national oppression not simple racism, agasint the
Chicano Mexicano people in the Southwest.

Carlos Montes
www.latinoscontralaguerra.org
www.fightbacknews.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Manuel de J. Hernandez-G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:34 am
Subject: [NAIR_CC:3525] Militant Stance, Activist Arrested, Arpaio's Injustice
Continues

Dear NAIR activists:
?
The struggle against anti-immigrants in Phoenix, Arizona has taken a militant
stance against racial-profiling Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the Maricopa Board of
Supervisors (MBS).? Citizens protesting the decline in community safety by the
sheriff's office have been excluded from public meetings in violation of the
open meeting rule.? Additionally, one activist was arrested by a sheriff
outside the MBS building.
?
Please see video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2IQUAIuljo
?
Thanks,
?
?
Manuel de J. Hernandez G.
We Are America/Somos America--Phoenix, Arizona

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life. See Now

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you
browse - Download Now!

Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>