Dear Friends,

Below are some important on-line films that have convinced me that 911 was
an inside job!  I have seen these films over the last three to four years,
some more than once. In fact, in the last two days, I re-watched the first
four films on the list. I am more convinced than ever. If you already
believe that 911 was an inside job, planned and orchestrated by certain
people in the United States, you can use this email to share with others who
choose to believe the official government 911 story.  If you believe the
government version of what happened on 911 or you have some doubts but could
not imagine that elements in this country could have done 911, please take
the time watch some of these films to see for yourself.  I know it is
difficult to believe, but ask yourself this question. If it really was an
inside job, would you want to know. If the answer to that question is yes,
than watch some or all of these films. If you do, maybe you'll begin to see
and understand what those of us in the 911 truth movement believe.

David Ray Griffin is my favorite 911 truth-teller. I would recommend
watching his talk first. I have seen him in person two times.  He is a
professor-emeritus of theology from Claremont College in Southern
California. He does not have a big ego. He has spent the last 5 or 6 years
studying and speaking out about 911. He can back up everything he says. I
have talked with him and have a very good feeling about the kind of person
he is. There are many other on-line talks by him other than the one I have
chosen, which happened in 2006. He is introduced by Carol Brouillet, an
anti-war peace activist I have known since before 911. She has become one of
the leaders in the 911 Truth Movement. She is a long-time friend.  The next
three films on the list are all excellent. I do know Sofia, the woman who
made 9/11 Mysteries.  I just watched her film for at least the 4th time. I
highly recommend it in every way. The same goes for 911 Ripple Effect by
Dave Von Kleist.  Some years ago I was on his radio program The Power Hour,
which he co- hosts with his wife Joyce Riley, a great activist in her own
right.  It was the best experience I have ever had as an on-air guest. For
two hours they talked with me about my film "What I've Learned About U.S.
Foreign Policy" and suggested to their audience that they should buy copies.
Three days later there were over 200 paid orders for my film in my P.O. Box.
Sofia has also sold my film on her website for a number of years. And of
course, Loose Change is probably the most well known of the 911 films. I
believe the one I have listed below is the 3rd version, titled Loose Change:
Final Cut. On September 11th, 2009, I saw the 4th version of Loose Change
and met director, writer, editor Dylan Avery, for the second time at the
screening in the Valley. I saw Richard Gage of Architects & Engineers for
9/11 Truth  give his presentation a couple of years ago at Kathleen
Rosenblatt's home. And I have tabled at many 911 events. Also, we screened
the excellent 911 dramatic film The Reflecting Pool at our home a couple of
years ago to a crowd of close to 150 people. It is not listed below as I
don't think it is on-line to see.  You can order a DVD copy of The
Reflecting Pool at: www.reflectingpoolfilm.com

So I have believed that 911 was an inside job for a number of years now. But
I have not made it my main concern. My main concern has always been
revealing the criminality and the horrors of U.S. foreign policy. Many of
you probably have a copy of the anti-war comic book I publish & distribute
called ADDICTED TO WAR, Why The U.S. Can't Kick Militarism by Joel Andreas.
And hopefully, many of you have either seen or have a copy of my film "What
I've Learned About U.S. Foreign Policy".  I have also distributed the great
anti-recruiting film ARLINGTON WEST by Peter Dudar & Sally Marr, have worked
closely with Cole & Ann Miller of NO MORE VICTIMS, with Arlene Inouye of
CAMS and with Blase & Theresa Bonpane of the Office of the Americas. And I
am a big supporter of KFPK 90.7 FM Radio. If it weren't for KPFK, I probably
wouldn't be involved in the anti-war movement.  I do want to thank Christine
Blosdale, senior producer at KPFK, for supporting 911 Truth big-time at the
station.

Until now, I have not publically talked about 911 being an inside job. If
anyone ever asked me what I thought about 911, I would tell them. But I left
the main work to the 911 Truthers. However, I decided some months ago to put
this email message together including the links to these 911 films, just to
let others know where I stand on this issue. And I thought that putting it
out a few days before 911 would be a good time to do this.

The last thing I want to say here is that I do not feel it is my job to make
sure that everyone has to agree with this point of view. This is where I
feel I am different than some people in the 911 truth movement. If someone
in the anti-war peace movement does not share this belief, I am OK with
that. The last thing I want to do is to alienate others in the peace
movement just because they feel different on this issue. I can understand
why some or many highly visible people on the left, feel uncomfortable with
the 911 truth movement. I want to give people who feel this way their space
and not force my belief on them.  At the same time, with this email I am
sharing what I believe through the films listed below.

I'll be speaking this Saturday night at the 911 Memorial Event being held at
Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles, starting at 7:30 PM.

In Peace & Solidarity,

Frank Dorrel

310-838-8131 - fdor...@addictedtowar.com - fdor...@sbcglobal.net   -
www.addictedtowar.com

~~~~~~

9/11 The Myth & The Reality with David Ray Griffin - 2006 - (1 Hour: 39
Minutes) -  <http://www.davidraygriffin.com> www.davidraygriffin.com

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154&ei=r-5pS9zPFIP-
qAOpmKT5Aw&q=david+ray+griffin+9+11#docid=-4069714733894389451>
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154&ei=r-5pS9zPFIP-q
AOpmKT5Aw&q=david+ray+griffin+9+11#docid=-4069714733894389451

 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ray_Griffin>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ray_Griffin

9/11 Mysteries - (1 Hour: 31 Minutes) -  <http://www.911weknow.com>
www.911weknow.com

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1337231563159418946&ei=E-hpS-DtB4i
cqQPBzpTXCw&q=9%2F11+Mysteries>
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1337231563159418946&ei=E-hpS-DtB4ic
qQPBzpTXCw&q=9%2F11+Mysteries#

911 Ripple Effect - with Dave Von Kleist - (1 Hour: 36 Minutes) -
<http://www.911rippleeffect.com> www.911rippleeffect.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3969310749489496889#docid=-91277060
80717077488

Loose Change: Final Cut - (2 Hours: 10 Minutes) -
<http://www.loosechange911.com> www.loosechange911.com

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=fSppS7nBAoqi
lAfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en#docid=-371925900876861059
8>
&ei=fSppS7nBAoqilAfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en#docid=-37
19259008768610598

ZERO: An Investigation Into 911 - (1 Hour: 45 Minutes) -
<http://www.zero911movie.com> www.zero911movie.com

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=fSppS7nBAoqi
lAfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en>
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=fSppS7nBAoqil
AfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en#

9/11 Blueprint For Truth - Richard Gage of Architects & Engineers for 9/11
Truth  - (2 Hours) -  <http://www.ae911truth.org> www.ae911truth.org

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=fSppS7nBAoqi
lAfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en#docid=-461765061690360931
4>
&ei=fSppS7nBAoqilAfqyPykCA&q=ZERO.Investigation.Into.911.avi&hl=en#docid=-46
17650616903609314.

9/11 WTC Lecture by BYU Physics Professor Steven E. Jones - 2006 (2 Hours:
13 Minutes) -  <http://www.stj911.org> www.stj911.org

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154&ei=r-5pS9zPFIP-
qAOpmKT5Aw&q=david+ray+griffin+9+11#docid=964034652002408586>
&ei=r-5pS9zPFIP-qAOpmKT5Aw&q=david+ray+griffin+9+11#docid=964034652002408586

 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Are Cordially Invited to Attend

The 9th Annual 911 Memorial Event

Saturday, September 11th, 2010

Immanuel Presbyterian Church
3300 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles 90010

Doors Open at 6:30 PM

Event Commences at 7:30 PM

Tickets $10 at the Door

Hosted by

Chuck Noyes...911TruthLA

Guest Speakers
Lt. Colonel Robert Bowman.Former Head of Star Wars Program
Christine Blosdale .Senior Producer at KPFK

Frank Dorrel.Addicted To War

Kathleen Rosenblatt.Co-Founder of 911TruthLA

Jeremy Rothe-Kushel.WeAreChangeLA

Video Presentations by:

Ed Asner, Cynthia McKinney & Cindy Sheehan

We will remember the fallen as a result of this terrible tragedy,

& discuss the False Flag nature of 911, the Patriot Act, the death

of the Bill of Rights, the usage of this event to justify continuing

illegal U.S. wars and furthering the National Security State.

Q&A to Follow Presentation!

Lt. Colonel Robert Bowman on 9/11

www.thepatriots.us

 The truth about 9/11 is that we don't KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we
should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for)
legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is
mounting evidence of possible complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they
hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding
videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black
boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence which appears to
show that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by
thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel
beams didn't bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did
steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same
day . one of which wasn't even hit by an airplane!) For the government's
story to be accepted as factual, they will have to explain why WTC 7 came
down. Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45
minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed?
(If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been
intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be
standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was
massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? . or demoted? . or court
martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If
Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own
"no-fly" order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United
States before they could be questioned? Why does the "Osama bin Laden" in
the "confession" videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real
Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 "hijackers" turned up in
other countries . alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all,
and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of
United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth
of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center? Why did the
Secret Service not whisk the president away from the school where he and the
students read about a pet goat even after it became clear that the nation
was under attack?

The American people and the families of those who died on 9/11 deserve the
truth, and we do not yet have it. The above are but a tiny fraction of the
unanswered questions not even raised by those who "investigated" the 9/11
tragedy. The most unbelievable of all the conspiracy theories surrounding
9/11 is the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory told us by our government. The
Kean-Hamilton-Zelikow commission report was a whitewash, a cover-up, and a
bundle of deception. I have spoken to both Governor Kean and Congressman
Hamilton, and they admit that they were lied to about why there was no
intercept. If a new investigation discovers a wider conspiracy and
identifies living people (American or foreign) as being responsible, they
should be indicted for treason. And those who covered up the treason should
themselves be indicted as accessories after the fact.

If, however, a new investigation finds that the government's current story
is essentially correct, then it should go beyond Kean and Hamilton to assign
responsibility for the failure of our air defenses to protect the Twin
Towers and the Pentagon. There must be accountability. Without it, we will
never know why our multi-trillion dollar defense establishment was unable
even to protect its own headquarters from an unarmed aircraft. This is
unacceptable. It leaves the American people with no assurance that they can
be protected in the event of another attack.

Questions Contact Chuck Noyes: 818-844-6044 - california...@gmail.com

www.911truthla.com