Also:

Special Guest Speaker:
Jess Sundin
Anti  War Committee

 Food starts at 10 am...

Jess will speak about:  the current FBI harassment on her and other anti war
and solidarity activists; her activism with the Twin Cities Anti War Committee,
travel to Colombia and Iraq on behalf  of Fight Back News and her  solidarity
work. Jess Sundin said, "The FBI is clearly trying to carry out a smear
campaign in order to divide the movement." She added, "If that's their aim,
it's going to blow up in their faces. We are people's neighbors, co-workers and
friends . A few lies by FBI agents cannot undo the years that we have invested
in our community. Instead, it will make people all the more sure that this
investigation is nothing more than a fishing expedition."

Carlos Montes
www.csosite.org
www.fightbacknews.org

=======================================
IMPORTANT UPDATE: PRESIDENT OBAMA will be in LA (USC) on Fri. Oct 22nd! At
tomorrow's conference (10/16), we will plan/organize an action to remind Obama
of his failed promises on Immigration Reform!! JOIN US!!!
=======================================

Full Legalization for All!
Conference on the Movement for Immigration Reform
Topics: DREAM ACT, AgJobs, CIR-ASAP. What's next for the movement?

Saturday, October 16 ยท 10:00am
Location: Centro Cultural Francisco Villa
2100 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90011

Southern California Immigration Coalition

www.immigrationcoalition.org
cont...@immigrationcoalition.org

213-712-0370
323-602-3480