Since I cannot do it alone,  I urgently need the extra help of
environmental, and/or animal rights conscious activists to defend hundreds of
feral
pigeons from being exterminated by a corporate business group who just  bought
an open business complex in Van Nuys.  I am talking about  a huge
population of pigeons who have  been in the area for many years and right now
they
are facing a horrible threat  if not action is taken to defend their right to
live, to eat and to drink water  .  Remember that under any  California law
the pigeons like squirrels have not rights to live, hence is okay  whatever
thing someone does to  these animals to kill them.  It is  absolutely
ridiculous for a state or person to determine or decide who have  rights to
live
in this earth.

The first thing that this business people  did was to place on the top of
this complex’s buildings metal needles,  considering if not work as a second
step which to activate the electric wires  with high volts where they are
now to electrocute them, otherwise the pigeons  would be poisoned.
Yesterday, (11/17/10) I was able to hold a  conversation with the owner of
this business group and I gave him another  solution to avoid the pigeons’
drops  falling on top of the clients’ cars which  is their concern when their
clients park the cars on the parking lot, and  he agreed and gave  me the
green light to work on the  project.
This person or business owner agreed to  cede the pigeons a space located
at one corner of the parking lot  which is empty and circled with a metal
gate,  so that it can be built there  an open free gate cage with kind of
small rooms for the pigeons to be  there.  This way the pigeons will
concentrate there where would be fed and watered so that the rest  of the whole
area
would be kept clear of  them.
AND,  HERES  IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW:
Someone who can donate the material to  built  this cage which must be done
 environmentally green and A group of people who can alternate and offer a
little  time during the day to bring the pigeons  the seeds and water
something I have been  doing every single day even I have not money.  Each
bird’s
bag of seeds cost me $1 and I  put them two bags daily plus clean water.
Lately the container of water are  being destroyed presumable by this business
people.
The birds’ seeds also need to be donated  maybe by the Audubon Society.
Finally, because the pigeons and other non  native animals are not legally
protected in california, it is extremely  necessary to build an advocacy
campaign around this issue in other to implement  a law of this kind.

I APPRECIATE AND IT IS IMPORTANT  IF EACH ONE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE
FORWARD  IT TO ENVIROMENTAL OR ANIMAL RIGHTS  GROUPS IN ORDER TO GET IMMEDIATE
HELP!!!
PLEASE, GET BACK TO ME ASAP.

oly mogollon (818)  908-8042