Please join HM157 for our 3rd Annual Summer Solstice Festival, a weekend of
music featuring many of our absolute favorite local bands. The two-day
extravaganza, HM157's biggest event of the year, kicks off at 2:00pm Saturday,
wrapping up at midnight on Sunday.  The extensive festival line-up includes
Latin-infected hip hop duo Icy Lytes, local Americana favorites Whispering
Pines, Amanda Jo Williams' quirky country-folk, old time musical stylings of RT
n' the 44s, Latin reggae/rock band XUE, burlesque by Jewel of Denial, plus many
more talented acts ... check out our site for the full line-up:
http://thechurchoffashion.com/main/2011/04/0618-0319-hm157-summer-solstice-3-yr-anniversary-happening/

Fire dancing, tasty food, beverages, video projections, face painting, and more
will also be featured. HM157 is located at 3110 North Broadway, Los Angeles, CA
90031.  $10 suggested donation per day.   Kids are welcome and always admitted
free.

We also have a special Father's Day program on Sunday afternoon ... the kiddies
can enjoy Adam O's Breakfast Show inside while Dad enjoys a beer and the bands
out back ...

HM157
3110 N. Broadway
Lincoln Heights (LA!)