The following letter was written by Dan Stone.  I have edited it slightly, and
I hope that you  feel free to use it for YOUR letter to YOUR "elected"
representative.  I strongly encourage you to do so!
   Romi

Dear Senator Landrieu, Vitter and Congressman Cassidy,

I urge you to advise Israel to allow the peaceful Freedom Flotilla of 10 ships
and 1,000 peaceful people to proceed to Gaza to offload humanitarian supplies
of the sort blocked by Israel since June 2007 to punish the Palestinian people
for voting the wrong way. They voted for Hamas, which has been declared a
"terrorist organization" by the  United states and Israel.  But Israel has
committed far worse terrorist acts against the Palestinians than vice versa.
The Israelis use U.S.-made F-16s, Apache helicopter gunships, naval
bombardment, drones, illegal white phosphorous (burns to the bone and keeps
burning), and countless other weapons (many "experimental"in nature, and of
unknown chemical provenance) against the relatively defenseless Palestinian
people in terrorist acts abhorred by the international community.

Force by Israel will not be appropriate nor necessary against these peaceful,
unarmed people coming by ship to Gaza. If you will remember, the 2010 Freedom
Flotilla was met with violence from Israel --- Israel killed 9 unarmed Turkish
civilians in an act of terrorism condemned by the world. Any blood shed will be
on your hands if you fail to warn Israel not to use force this year.
Sincerely yours,