Can you help us,
David

NONPROFIT SEEKING "DONATED" or "LOW-RENT" OFFICE SPACE BY JULY 30TH

COMMON PEACE, Center for the Advancement of Nonviolence,
a Los Angeles based 501(c)(3) nonprofit established in 1997
is seeking "donated or low-rent" office space in the
Los Angeles/Mid-City/Culver CIty/Santa Monica areas
(will consider other locations).

What we need: One large office or two smaller offices where our Executive
Director and a few volunteers/interns can comfortably work
and where we can house a small floor copier, a few desks/filing cabinets, and
have access to wireless internet and a bathroom.
Ideally, we would greatly benefit from having a conference room and/or workshop
room that can hold up to 40 people.
Offices/conference/workshop room do not have to be in the same place; can be
donated from different individuals in different areas of town.

What’s in it for you? Knowing that you are contributing to an organization that
is working on a grassroots level in the Los Angeles community to activate the
principles of nonviolence in our schools, our work places, our homes, and our
communities. We are contributing to the Los Angeles community in a tangible
way.  Donating free or reduced rate office space to our nonprofit will also
offer you a “tax write-off” for the equivalent amount of the value of the
office space.  In addition, we are a win-win team of people; sharing space with
us can be outright “fun!”

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!

If you have a space, know of a space, or can offer a referral,
please contact Candace Carnicelli @ candace.carnice...@gmail.com;  or David
Silverstein @ dtsilverst...@yahoo.com
. . . and Special Thanks!

We are forever grateful to Steve Yablok of Club Fais do do who donated office
space to Common Peace
for the past five (5) years. Thank you, Steve – for your incredible generosity!
We appreciate and love you!
www.commonpeace.org