Yes, I signed something at Change dot Org. It was AN ACCOUNTABILITY
ISSUE, much like I have with the Feral DLC  Mongrel Curs. It wasn't a
"Get on a Rah Rah party line list", vote blind deaf and dumb issue.

Actually, considering the Patriot Act, and the ENDLESS Bank Bail outs
after We the Voters, since it no longer seems it is We The People, told
you NOT TO DO THAT, and you did it anyway, Bringing the vote up again
and again till the media didn't cover it so the general population
couldn't get up in arms about the betrayal, and then the Health care
scam that makes us purchase services from a Corporation, which we could
have done before if we wanted to, I'm of the mind and action to work
against every dammed Democrat who has voted against We the Voters.

We're down to less then 10% Democrat Congresspersons and Senators that
represent us, why don't the rest of you just break off and call
yourselves what you are, the Two headed Corporate party?

How about you clean up the leadership of the Faux Democrat Party, and
see what happens by attraction.

Aw forget it, 90% of the population can't match the corporate donations
your hooked on like a drug addict.

Thanks for sending this, I can attach the Senate Democrats voting
records to show in things that We the voters, how less Dam Dems
supported We the Voters (obviously we're not your constituents, as many
Senators are in Israel) then the Repuke Republicans.

How the hell can you sell yourself when more Republicans stand up for
the average citizen, and they advertise the support American business
(and then sell it out to International Corporations, with DLC backing).

How the hell can you ask me, after abandoning the voters at every turn
that makes Corporations richer, OUT OF OUR POCKETS, ask ANYONE to
re-elect a so called Democrat that is FAR TO THE RIGHT OF NIXON? Nixon
was the Liar in Chief that made sure that most men my age ARE DEAD FOR
CORPORATE PROFIT, and Obama is the LIAR IN CHIEF, doing that to my Kids
and Grand kids. At least Nixon was afraid the general public would storm
the walls, the military would run out of ammo and he'd be lynched (not
at all worried about the good military people losing their lives for his
power and riches, see VIET NAM if you don't quite get it.

But you've got the media tied up now, only 5 men instead of hundreds to
repeat your bilge while not publishing any opposing views.

PsychoticCorporationism, is what your asking us to support IN ACTION. At
least the Neo Cons tell us outright how they're going to destroy the
average person. Hard to think I'd ever point out a plus point in their
ethics to someone who now has a couple of decade track record of selling
out their base to Corporations, the realm of the Faux Republicans.

Go ahead, send me more of this stuff I can reply to and share.

Scott