Hi,

I signed a petition to The United States House of
Representatives, The United States Senate and President Barack Obama,
which says:

"Forgiving the student loan debt of all Americans
will have an immediate stimulative effect on our economy.  With the
stroke of the President's pen, millions of Americans would suddenly have
 hundreds, or in some cases, thousands of extra dollars in their pockets
 each and every month with which to spend on ailing sectors of the
economy.  As consumer spending increases, businesses will begin to hire,
 jobs will be created and a new era of innovation, entrepreneurship and
prosperity will be ushered in for all.

Therefore, we, the undersigned, strongly encourage Congress and the
President to support H. Res 365, introduced by Rep. Hansen Clarke
(D-MI), seeking student loan forgiveness as a means of economic
stimulus."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/want-a-real-economic?source=s.em.mt&r_by=1350973

Thanks!