These are the same complaints over the last 4-6 years I get from people
who've supported their stations in Berkley and New York.

NPR is now known a National Propaganda Radio. That progression was
accomplished in GWB's first term.

Corporate funding for our public voices has brought it to the same place
our Universities are having troubles with, speak out and the Big Money,
who these radio stations and universities can't operate without out due to
the consistent cutting of OUR tax dollars to OUR Media and educational
facilities, gets the Corporate donors stating, 'if you say that, then I'll
not give any more funding, how are you going to make payroll then?', does
that explain why there is so much jack in the box science denouncing
global warming?

It was the same thing the Military Industrial Complex did in the early
1970's. They were not allowed to own a majority of any radio or news
paper, so they bought  up controlling interests in 'the advertisers'. All
Breakfast cereals and home products companies are not either out right
owned by the MIC, or controlled to the point that they would cut off
advertising for 30 days, would bankrupt any news outlet.... but of course
the International Bankers had made sure they owned via loans, the news
outlets before the MIC got into this more then lucrative deal.

You and I are now forced to pay with our tax dollars, for the bilge we
wanted alternative media for.

There is a Right and Left media these days, the left if far right, and the
right is extremely fascist right.

Scott