Think about this.

We do not have money for our Social Infrastructure, but the Country with
the highest standards of living IN THE WORLD, gets BILLIONS of yours and
my tax dollars.

And they use it to kill other people. Just like a good portion of our tax
dollars (debt) goes to now, killing other people.

Capitalism, the American Dream..... or are we so deluded to not know that
we support the worlds greatest nightmares, for a few dollars more, not
even for us, but some already ultra wealthy person/corporation.

This is not the results we were assured of,  the propaganda we were
immersed in as we grew up, told us we'd accomplish. We've been co-opted in
supporting the greatest of evils, thinking we're doing the greatest of
goods.----------------------

*
*

Report denounces weapons to Israel as AIPAC assembles

*<http://warincontext.org/2012/03/05/report-denounces-weapons-to-israel-as-aipac-assembles/print/#comments_controls>
*

The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation just released its first
policy paper, “U.S. Military Aid to Israel: Policy Implications &
Options<http://aidtoisrael.org/downloads/Policy_Paper_print.pdf>
[1],” [PDF] which calls for the United States to end military aid to
Israel.

The paper highlights the following facts, among others:

   - From 2000 to 2009, the United States appropriated $24.1 billion of
   military aid to Israel, transferring more than 670 million weapons, rounds
   of ammunition, and related equipment.
   - From 2000 to 2009, Israel killed at least 2,969 unarmed Palestinians,
   including 1,128 children, often with U.S. weapons in violation of the
   Foreign Assistance Act and Arms Export Control Act.
   - From 2009 to 2018, the United States is scheduled to give Israel $30
   billion in military aid, a 25 percent annual average increase over
previous
   levels of military aid, despite its negative political and strategic
   ramifications.
   - From the Eisenhower to Bush, Sr. Administrations, at least 10 times
   the United States conditioned aid to Israel, threatened to cut off aid to
   Israel, or sanctioned Israel for violating U.S. laws and/or working
against
   foreign policy objectives.
   - Since 2000, Members of Congress and/or the State Department have
   investigated or requested investigations into Israel’s potential misuse of
   U.S. weapons at least five times; however, no public action has been taken
   to hold Israel accountable for its violations of U.S. laws.
   - With the same amount of money that the United States gives each year
   to fund weapons for Israel, the federal government could instead fund
   affordable housing vouchers for 350,000 low-income families, or green jobs
   training for 500,000 unemployed workers, or early reading programs for
   900,000 at-risk students, or primary health care to 24 million people
   without insurance.

 Share <http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php> [2]