PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS OF THE SANTA MONICA MOUNTAINS & THE TOPANGA PEACEA
ALLIANCE

Present

AMERICA AFTER EMIPIRE

Guest Speakers

CYNTHIA MCKINNEY & ROBERT SCHEER

Moderated by LILA GARRETT

Host of KPFK’s ‘Connect The Dots’

Special Guest

MARCY WINOGRAD

Friday, March 16th, 7:00 PM

At

TOPANGA COMMUNIY HOUSE

1440 TOPANGA CANYON BOULEVARD, TOPANGA 90290

IN TOPANGA CANYON

Doors Open at 6:30 PM. Program Starts at 7:15 PM

Please Bring a Dessert to Share.

$5.00 Donation Requested. No One Turned Away for Lack of Funds.

Two of America's best minds discuss America After Empire at Home and Abroad.
Will we follow the Roman or the British model?

Will we lose our Republic in an attempt to maintain our empire or will we
retire gracefully?  What will be our place in the world?

  Cynthia will also be Accepting her Award from PDSMM

Presented by Frank Dorrel, Previous Award Recipient

 <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Cynthia_McKinney.jpg>
File:Cynthia McKinney.jpg

If you have not met Cynthia this is your chance. She is a beautiful person who
knows a lot and is always willing to share that knowledge.

The fact that she is no longer is Congress is a major loss to this country. -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_McKinney

Robert Sheer – Editor in Chief of Truthdig!

Robert Scheer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Scheer

www.truthdig.com/robert_scheer

PLEASE JOIN YOUR PROGRESSIVE FRIENDS OF ALL PARTIES AS WE JOIN TOGETHER TO
DISCUSS

OUR FUTURE AS AMERICANS AND AS CITIZENS OF A NEW AND HOPEFULLY PEACEFUL WORLD!

Questions or to RSVP Contact Dorothy Reik – PDSMM:
310-291-1300 - dorothyr...@pdsmm.org