In the last week I hve had a good dozen 'partyline defenders' appear out
of nowhere after a long silence form the last sEletion process, on the
nearly score of groups I use to regularly participate  in.

Here are some observations, some based from training I've had in past
employment. I'll get some links in a separate post for additional view
points for any interested in how and why these people do what they do.

Psyops training states you never admit your wrong, you rephrase the other
persons question, and attack them using the basis of your re-framed
question.

You'll notice these people attack you for things you never said, while
having rephrased your comments to mean something other then the idea you
were communicating.

They set themselves up in their communications, as an authority, framing
their posts so everyone else looks stupid.

They make anyone trying to get them reply to a question, look stupid, as
they never answer your question, they simply attack you, or mis inform and
mis direct,  with new questions, and when pressed will tell you that they
answered you. You may go read all of their numerous posts again....you
might do this once or twice till you realize, they made you look like an
idiot once again, while never having dealt with the subject you brought
up. They made it look like you got a question and are to dense to
understand something simple. You just got politically assassinated.

I note these people usually aren't around between sElection seasons, but
they pour out onto the boards, often within a week or two of each other as
Party line or Corporate welfare defense is needed. The most distracting
unbelievable rubbish issues from them as if they are authorities, yet
their assumptions are completely unreal to those that participate between
elections talking about issues then.

If you follow what they accomplish, it is something that the Elite greatly
desire.

A confused, befuddled, upset and emotional citizenry.

That is all they have to accomplish, they do not need to prove a damned
thing.

Scott