We Were Warned – Dead Presidents Speak             Thursday, March
22nd, 2012. <http://www.zengardner.com/category/surveillance-society/>

  [282]

by Zen Gardner

Here are four quotations that should have sounded off  the rooftops
since they were first spoken. Like so many Truths that  have been
stripped from public awareness.

We were warned. Clearly.

Sadly, not many are paying attention or realize the  depths of our
condition. Try these comments from just four of our  previous Presidents
on for size and see what they indicate is our real  predicament. Is this
why people prefer to dream on in their hypnotic  ostrich like state,
because reality is just too horrific to bear?

I'll take true knowledge and conscious awareness over ignorance any
day…and I do. Do you?

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible
government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to
the people. To destroy this invisible government,  to befoul the unholy
alliance between corrupt business and corrupt  politics is the first
task of the statesmanship of the day".

  - President Theordore Roosevelt April 19, 1906

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my  country. A
great industrial nation is controlled by its system of  credit. Our
system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,  therefore,
and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.  We have come to
be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely  controlled and
dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a  Government by
free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the  vote of the
majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of
dominant men."

- President Woodrow Wilson, before his death in 1924
Here's President Eisenhower, as he left office in January of 1961:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8y06NSBBRtY

Now President John F. Kennedy, 1961–just 4 months later:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces&feature=player_embedded

Epitaph:

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

That's our state of affairs in a nutshell.

-Zen

<http://members.beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000003011/im\
ages/no-ostrich.gif>

www.zengardner.com <http://www.zengardner.com/>