To All National GP Members:

We are pleased to announce that the Green Party Black Caucus is strongly
endorsing Roseanne Barr as the best nominee to represent our party in the
run for President of the United States .

During
 our teleconference with members of the GPBC we were introduced to Ms.
Barr by the powerful voice of the voiceless the former US Congress
Member from the great state of Georgia and former US Presidential
Candidate for the Green Party USA, Cynthia McKinney.

Ms.
 McKinney emphasized the role Roseanne would play as a candidate by
drawing world attention when speaking to the issues that represent the
strong ten key values of the Green Party.  She also emphasized the
fact that Ms. Barr's integrity and good will are known far and wide and
will therefore make a tremendous difference and impact on the
Presidential campaign 2012 besting whatever the Republican and
Democratic candidates have to offer.

Following
 Ms. McKinney’s introduction Ms. Barr confirmed her tremendous praise
and support for Cynthia McKinney emphasizing her many acts of courage
and her moral integrity, as well as her tenacity in speaking 'truth to
power'. Roseanne spoke of the terrible price Cynthia has had to pay for
this unstoppable courage in the face of terrible odds and even death
like venturing to supply food, toys and medicine to Palestinian families
 in Gaza . Ms. Barr went on to insist on the need for the Green Party
and other US citizens to unify against the horrific political reality
that grips the nation.

Roseanne cited
 many reasons why it is so important that we as a nation come together
and get beyond the issues that separate and keep us apart in order to do
 the right thing and achieve our common goals for the right reasons.
She frankly acknowledged that like most of us, she has made mistakes in
her lifetime, but that this just emphasizes the need for us to take back
 control of our lives.  She stated that it was her admiration for the
Green Party platform and ten key values that won her over to the Green
Party. She explained that it was things such as the Green Party’s
insistence that there is abundance aplenty on this earth and that
scarcity is a manmade false phenomenon which is a critical concept. She
stated more than once that as a Green Party Presidential candidate, she
will show
 up, she will be very serious and will take the fight wherever it needs
to go.

 number of GPBC members such as Ralph Poynter and Theresa El-Amin upon
hearing such words greeted Roseanne with hearty thanks and pledged to
support her with all the resources at their disposal. Ralph is very well
 known in New York City and has been a powerful voice for Lynn Stewart
and political prisoners. Theresa has a long history of civil rights work
 and has been a champion for women rights and is station in Georgia home
 of Sister McKinney where the two will be advancing the issue of getting
 Georgia ballot access as Roseanne’s campaign kicks into gear.

As
 for me, well I admitted to Roseanne that I’ve been a fan of hers for as
 long as I can remember. Her popular television show tackled and touched
 on so many social issues and it was a beacon of light in an era where
 filling a huge void left by the Jeffersons, All in the Family,
Sanford & Son and Maude was extremely important. For me it’s those
hard to talk about subjects these shows addressed that this nation needs
 to hear, face and resolve because without resolution we never get
anywhere.

Finally, we wish all the nominees well, we’ve made our choice now may
the best candidate win!

Thomas Muhammad, Co-Chair GPBC

--
http://dignity.ning.com/
http://www.enduswars.org

http://www.twitter.com/dignityaction
http://www.myspace.com/dignityaction
http://www.myspace.com/runcynthiarun

http://www.twitter.com/cynthiamckinney
http://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinney

http://www.youtube.com/runcynthiarun

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the
oppressed." Steve Biko

"Any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations
is both arbitrary and subjective."  American Anthropological Association
1999

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----