This makes a difference to YOU even if your not with AARP, as they are
lobbying for Corporate profits from our Social Security and Medical
payments, in the guise of being beneficial to all who've put money into
Medicare and Social Security.

Keep in mind, AARP is an INSURANCE CORPORATION, and they manage for
profits and for their stock holders profits, above what is good for their
members, just as all National Wall Street Corporations do.

This wasn't a bad survey, not only did it not pigeon hole me, it gave a
don't want to answer option.

Scott

Dear Scott,

As the nation's largest elderly advocate, AARP's position on the future of
Social Security and Medicare matters, even if you are not a member.

But AARP's "You've Earned a Say" survey is decidedly narrow, and lacks
options for members to ask for AARP's support in expanding benefits or
opposing cuts of any kind.1 Instead, respondents are pigeon-holed into
saying these programs are in crisis and that "changes" are inevitable.

Given AARP's history of supporting cuts while publicly defending Social
Security and Medicare, it's only fair that seniors get a REAL opportunity
to speak out on the future of these essential programs. Can you take our
brief survey on the future of Social Security and Medicare?

You've Earned a Say: Take our quick survey on the future of Social
Security and Medicare, and make your voice heard to AARP.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fdl-aarp-survey

As the nation's largest elderly advocate, AARP's position on the future of
Social Security and Medicare matters, even if you are not a member.

If AARP gets behind benefit cuts like raising the Medicare retirement age
or changing the Social Security COLA, it will provide high-profile cover
for opponents to have their way by making their dangerous ideas seem
mainstream.

At a time when seniors need support the most, we cannot afford to embolden
the likes of the US Chamber of Commerce and the Business Roundtable, who
have spent years smearing the most successful programs in our country's
history.

Luckily, over the past few days, thousands of activists called AARP to
demand an end to the E Street Exchange and other meetings like it, and
over 25,000 people signed the petition as well. With your support, we will
continue to pressure AARP to do the right thing.

Take our quick survey on the future of Social Security and Medicare, and
make your voice heard to AARP.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fdl-aarp-survey

Thank you so much for your support.

In solidarity,