Susan Abulhawa, author of Mornings in Jenin is expected to be among the
attendees at this Saturday's Al-Awda San Diego banquet entitled "Palestine
in our Hearts. Return in our Hands."  Copies of her book "Mornings in Jenin"
will be available for sale.

Also confirmed among the guests is Mr. Kavon Iraniha who recently made the
national news when he was prevented from taking a direct flight back to the
US from Costa Rica because he had been placed on a "No Fly List"!!  We are
hoping that representatives of CAIR and ACLU may join us as well.

There will also be a limited number of display tables that sister
organizations may use. A $30 donation per table to help defray costs is
requested.

Please contact  <mailto:i...@al-awdasandiego.org> i...@al-awdasandiego.org
for further details. First come first serve basis.

Directions: From 5 South, Exit La Jolla Village Dr., Turn right, Left onto
La Jolla Scenic Drive North, Right onto Via Posada

For more info:  <http://al-awdasandiego.org/> http://al-awdasandiego.org

.

Sent by Zahi Damuni: z...@al-awdasandiego.org