You bet your ass it's an entitlement, in the same way my bank account is
an entitlement, AS I EARNED THAT MONEY.

Here's more, I used Snopes to check this out, and more questions come up
like, what about the 25% who've paid into Social Security, and don't live
to use it? Talk about greedmongers.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/benefit.asp