If we're working on the assumption that 13 is an unlucky number, the day
of the month the King of France tried to arrest the Templar Knights and
abscond with their wealth since the King had already spent all of his
money building Churches.... then I think it's silly, but he who has the
money controls the superstitions.

In that case, either 9/11 or 2001 should have the same superstitions
associated with it neurologically. Definitely the #1 in those cases....

I can guarantee you, if you use a National or International Bank, they
will deposit your check and take the money from the funding source.
Whether they will give you fair trade for it is less likely, but they will
always TAKE money.

I'll ask my small town bank what they'd do in the case of 20Euclid. I'm
sure FOR ME, they'd cash it, after all, they know me.

Scott