In addition to Al-Awda San Diego, Organizational Endorsers/Co-Sponsors include
in the order received: Muslim Student Association (MSA) at Palomar Community
College, Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) at California State University
at San Marcos, SJP at San Diego State University, Palestinian Women's
Association of Southern California (PAWA), International Action Center (IAC),
and Karama.

Special Solo Performance on the Violin by World-renowned Maestro Dr. Nabil
Azzam!

Please Contact Reem Anani at 760-805-8337 or at ananir...@yahoo.com to let us
know what dish you are bringing or if you would like to choose one from our
list of suggested dishes.

FREEDOM HIKE & POTLUCK PICNIC FUNDRAISER FOR THE CHILDREN OF GAZA
Lake Poway Mount Woodson
14644 Lake Poway Road, Poway, CA
This Sunday, January 6 ยท 9:30 am - 4:00 pm

This Event is FREE! ALL Welcome!

Al-Awda San Diego, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition, cordially invites
you, your family and friends to join us on Sunday, January 6, 2013 at Lake
Poway for a Potluck Picnic Fundraiser and Freedom Hike for Gaza.
We will be hiking up Mount Woodson 6.5 miles round-trip from Lake Poway
starting 9:30 AM. The hike will be followed by the Potluck Picnic and
Fundraiser starting at about 12:30 PM.

You don't have to hike with us to join us at the potluck picnic and fundraiser.

Special Solo Performance on the Violin by World-renowned Maestro Dr. Nabil Azzam

Please email us at off...@al-awda.org if you wish to be among our group of
hikers. Anyone, regardless of fitness level, is welcome to join our group, and
please feel free to bring your friends. Hikers will gather at 9:30 AM at the
trail entrance in Lake Poway (14644 Lake Poway Rd, Poway, CA 92074). Please
bring your own water (minimum 2 standard water bottles), sunscreen and
comfortable tennis shoes with grip at the bottom. Hike at your own pace part or
all of the way to the top of Mount Woodson! For some great pictures of the
Mount Woodson trail see: http://www.yelp.com/biz/mount-woodson-trail-poway

Potluck in Lake Poway's Picnic area will start at about 12:30 PM. Please bring
your own drinks.

Contact Reem Anani at 760-805-8337 or at ananir...@yahoo.com to let us know
what dish you are bringing or if you would like to choose one from our list of
suggested dishes.

This Event is FREE! ALL Welcome!

Sponsorship: We welcome your tax-deductible sponsorship of the Freedom Hike and
Potluck Fundraiser for Gaza's Children. Donations of any size are welcome.
Sponsors will be recognized at the potluck unless requested otherwise.

You may send your tax-deductible sponsorship donation to Al-Awda, PO Box
131352, Carlsbad, CA 92010. Or, you may use the paypal button at
http://www.al-awdasandiego.org/donate.html indicating "Hike and Potluck
Fundraiser Sponsorship" with your submission.

Proceeds from this event will go to the Gaza Community Mental Health Program to
help with the treatment of Palestinian Children who suffer from Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder (PTSD) due to the criminal occupation, siege and Israeli
bombardment of Gaza. More than half the children of Gaza suffer from PTSD.

Organizational Endorsers/Co-Sponsors: Muslim Student Association (MSA) at
Palomar Community College; Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) at
California State University at San Marcos and SJP at San Diego State
University, Palestinian Women's Association of Southern California (PAWA),
International Action Center (IAC), and Karama. Organizations are requested to
email i...@al-awdasandiego.org to co-sponsor/endorse.

For more information, please contact:
Reem 760-805-8337; Issam 760-681-0755 ; Zahi 760-685-3243

Event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/100766703428257/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

Al-Awda San Diego
The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
PO Box 131352
Carlsbad, CA 92013, USA
Tel: 760-918-9441
Fax: 760-918-9442
E-mail: i...@al-awdasandiego.org
WWW: http://al-awdasandiego.org

Al-Awda, the Palestine Right to Return Coalition (PRRC) is a not for profit
tax-exempt educational and charitable 501(c)(3) organization as defined by the
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the United States of America. Under IRS
guidelines, your donations to PRRC are tax-deductible. To donate, please go to
http://www.al-awda.org/donate.html and follow the instructions. To become a
member of our organization, please follow the instructions at
http://www.al-awda.org/membership.html